Here you will find the standard terms found in our Draft Contract
For LIVE STREAMING
PACKAGE DETAIL :
Items requiring Client’s immediate assistance and attention:
* CLIENT to provide a layout of the solemnization venue indicating the location of the solemnization table as well as the IBM table and chairs where 1MCGroup Xperience team can set up their equipment (preferably near a power socket and LAN access for better streaming quality).
Sufficient time should be allocated to 1MCGroup for setting up (min 1.5hrs). CLIENT to provide a parking spot (sheltered) with direct access to the venue. Should the parking lot be away from the venue, a shifting surcharge will be imposed at $150.
* CLIENT endeavour to ensure venue can provide audio feed for ¼ inch Jack or XLR out
* CLIENT endeavour to provide WIFI whenever necessary. 1MCGroup will use own bonding router as last resort with CLIENT to provide at least one data sim card to boost the stream at a top up of $50
* CLIENT to inform external photographer/videographer to cooperate with 1MCGroup/Loveinstills to ensure that the camera views are not blocked during coverage.
* CLIENT to inform venue to cooperate with 1MCGroup/Loveinstills to allow for site recce. Otherwise, an imposition or lack of support/assistance from the venue or any other parties that will hinder effective workflow of 1MCGroup/Loveinstills shall deemed as Events of Default.
* Surcharge of $350 per running hour for overruns exceeding 15 mins.
All OTHER TERMS
Following is the final agreement between [1MCGroup] and THE CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties except for the main terms as stipulated on Page 1 and 2 and 5.
RESERVATION: Upon your payment. [1MCGroup] will reserve the time and date agreed upon and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the reservation is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the EVENT cancelled for any reason. However, postponement is allowed (subject to availability) or the said deposit can be exchanged for other shoots (ie, family portraiture, maternity, newborn, casual)
PENALTY: There will be no penalty on the balance amount due should THE CLIENT cancel the service 90 days or earlier prior to EVENT DATE. Thereafter, there will be a penalty fee equivalent to 50% of the total amount (referred as RATE). The penalty shall be enforced at the discretion of 1MCGroup / Loveinstills but not to be unreasonably withheld.
EVENT GUIDE / COORDINATOR: [1MCGroup] recommends that THE CLIENT designates an “Event guide” to point out/gather/organize important individuals/groups of people of whom specific photographs / video are desired with, to the photographer / videographer during the EVENT.
PRE-EVENT CONSULTATION: THE CLIENT agrees to submit the draft Actual Day schedule at least 1 to 1.5 weeks prior to Event Date and approx.3 months for Pre-wedding in order to finalize the actual shooting times, locations, and CLIENT’S request list (in writing) for specific photographs / video (best endeavor basis). If the bride’s or groom’s late arrival at any point during the day prevents a full hour from occurring the photographer / videographer shall not be held liable for failure to take desired photographs / video.
SHOOTING TIME / ADDITIONS: The photography / video schedule and selected methodology are designed to accomplish the goals of “capturing the moment” in a manner enjoyed by all parties involved. THE CLIENT and [1MCGroup/Loveinstills] agree that positive cooperation and punctuality are therefore essential. Shooting commences at the scheduled time with a minimum 1-2hrs of resting time in between. A surcharge will be applied for coverage exceeding the standard lunch or dinner banquet end time with flat fee of SGD 350 per running hour.
SUIT OR GOWN RENTAL: Suit / Gown rental, if any is to be returned within 7 days after event date. THE CLIENT is responsible for dry cleaning and safe maintenance of the rental item. In the event that THE CLIENT wishes to purchase the said Suit, there will be a additional surcharge of $300. The Suit in this context refers to a 2-piece suit (standard material).
HOUSE RULES: The photographer / videographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official, the reception site management, or the location’s local council or external vendors. THE CLIENT agrees to ensure that permission is granted to shoot in the chosen locations/venues. THE CLIENT also accepts the technical results of their imposition on the photographer / videographer that may affect the desired outcome. Negotiation with the officials / external vendors for moderation of guidelines is THE CLIENT’S responsibility; [1MCGroup] will offer technical recommendations only.
DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS and COPYRIGHTS: The photographs, video, digital negatives or prints produced by [1MCGroup] are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without [Loveinstills] explicit written permission. Upon final payment by THE CLIENT, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to THE CLIENT under the following conditions:
_ The digital files/photos are the property of THE CLIENT for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and distribution of photographs / video to friends and relatives.
_ THE CLIENT must obtain written permission from and compensate [1MCGroup] prior to an event where THE CLIENT, THE CLIENT’S friends or relatives publish or sell the photographs / video for profit.
_ The number of photos given to THE CLIENT is final, delivered via Thumb Drive or Web Transfer. As [1MCGroup] ensures you get the most photos for your wedding day).
_ The touch-ups/postproduction work done on each photo is final when delivered to THE CLIENT.
Any requests for changes will be charged at SGD80.00 per signature edited photo and SGD50.00 per advance edited photo. Digital effects that are not consider darkroom techniques (i.e skin retouching, body shape, removal of items etc are considered as a signature edit unless otherwise specified)
_The images will be stored in [1MCGroup] database for 30 days after final product delivery
_Physical Album / RAW files are not included in this package. Should THE CLIENT request for such, an additional surcharge of $1500 to apply
MODEL RELEASE: THE CLIENT hereby assigns and grants [1MCGroup] and it’s legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of THE CLIENT or in which THE CLIENT may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. THE CLIENT hereby releases [1MCGroup/Loveinstills] and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs / video. CLIENT can opt to cancel this clause with a top up of $250.
EXHIBITION: It is agreed that [1MCGroup] may display and use any of the photographs / video taken from this assignment for advertising, display, website and internet promotion, photographic contests, public display such as in malls, photography / videography books, photography / videography instructional books, store fronts, window displays, studio display, television advertising, and magazine advertising, as an example of Loveinstills photography / videography work. THE CLIENT agrees to release all claims to profits that may arise from the use of these images. CLIENT can opt to cancel this clause with a top up of $250.
EXCLUSIVITY / GUEST PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEOGRAPHY: It is understood that [1MCGroup] will act as the sole and exclusive wedding photographer / videographer.
Because of the fact that flashes from 3rd party vendor / guest’s cameras, or movement to obtain shots may obstruct or impair the quality of shots taken by [1MCGroup], THE CLIENT acknowledges that they are encouraged to notify their guests that guest photography / videography should be limited/restricted (e.g.: photography / videography allowed but no flash use permitted) at any time while the professional photographer/ videographer is in session. [1MCGroup] suggests that a separate notice of this be placed in the invitations/announced before the ceremony, however this is completely optional and up to the discretion of THE CLIENT.
However, THE CLIENT understands that should they decide to not notify their guests of this, any shots taken by [1MCGroup] which are in anyway impaired at the fault of the guest(s) beyond [1MCGroup] control, [1MCGroup] will not be held responsible for the quality in output of such shots. The formal photography / videography time is for the exclusive use of [1MCGroup] to capture the formal wedding portraits. Because of time constraints and the need for subjects to pay full attention to the professional photographer / videographer, guest photography / videography cannot be permitted. [1MCGroup] will allow periods for guests to take snapshots during the candid events at the ceremony/reception (e.g.: ceremony setup, recessional, and at the after-ceremony session).
Also, it is the duty of the CLIENT to inform the 3rd party vendor (photographer/videographers) not to obstruct Loveinstills during the course of coverage as it may affect the Live Streaming experience.
In return for this consideration [1MCGroup] insists no other guest photography / videography take place when or where [1MCGroup] is working.
This Personal Data Protection Statement (“Statement”) outlines the policy of 1MCGroup Pte. Ltd. and its group of companies (collectively “1MCGroup”) with regards to our compliance with the requirements of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”).
For more information about the PDPA, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg.
For the purpose of this Statement, “we”, “our” and “us” shall refer to 1MCGroup.
- Collection of Personal Data
Generally, we may collect your personal data in various ways including the following:
- when you subscribe to, purchase or use our products and/or services.
- when you submit an application form or other forms relating to our products and services.
- when you take part or respond to any contests, surveys, promotions or other initiatives conducted by us.
- when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications.
- when you interact with our customer service officers, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails.
- when you request we contact you.
- when you submit your personal data to us for any other reasons.
- Use of Personal Data
Generally, the personal data which you provide to us may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by 1MCGroup for the following purposes: To respond to your requests.
- To provide goods and services to you.
- To verify and process your personal particulars and payment.
- To send you notices, information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third-party organizations selected by us;
- For advertising, promotions and portfolio
- To comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court.
- For any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent, or which are permitted under law.
- Security of Personal Data
1MCGroup will take reasonable measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, and to destroy any personal data that is no longer required to be retained.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY:
In the unlikely event that the photographer / videographer is injured or becomes too ill to photograph the event, [1MCGroup] will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer / videographer. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to 50% of the deposit for the event package. [1MCGroup] takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation, and processing the photographs. However, in the unlikely event that photograph have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond [1MCGroup] control, [1MCGroup] liability is limited to the 50% of the deposit received for the event package. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals. [1MCGroup] will however endeavor to ensure within the best of his ability that such events do not occur and will carry out thorough testing of equipment before and after the event to ensure their good working order.
EVENTS of DEFAULT: It is hereby agreed and declared that the following shall constitute as Events of Default
– Client willfully and persistently ignore the instructions (as per WhatsApp conversation / Guide) of 1MCGroup with regards to the efficient arrangement in ensuring a smooth event coverage
– Client did not attempt to assist in liaising with the venue / arrangement additional manpower for monitoring, addressing the issues that may be faced by the 1MCGroup which may hinder the smooth coverage of the event during the site recce or while setting up for or during the coverage of the actual event. This includes but not limited to, poor venue lighting, poor audio feed.
– Client last minute request for changes (no more than 10 days prior event date) for the coverage which includes but not limited to, ie changed of the cover photo, change of private site banners, timing, location.
– Client’s nonadherence to the “Items requiring Client’s immediate assistance and attention”
– When Venue does not have a strong mobile network coverage which may affect the live streaming and/or the venue doesn’t provide a dedicated WIFI connection to assist in resolving the issue.
– When a sheltered carpark with direct lift access is not provided by the hotel or the CLIENT
In the Events of Default, 1MCGroup is not responsible for the poor outcome of the coverage. The Client understand that such is a shared responsibility and that 1MCGroup has done their due diligence to ensure that the event coverage go smoothly but was hindered due the reasons above.
*Lock in and confirmation is based on payment made